submit your high-quality and original articles. Generate traffic and back links for your site

Get Rid of a UTI – 5 Tips to Cure Urinary Tract Infection

Are you wondering about the simplest and most effective way to get rid of UTI? You may be surprised that taking antibiotics is one of the worst ways you can treat this infection. For some people, antibiotics will NOT do the trick.

Most likely you have suffered from multiple infections and are looking for an alternative treatment. Thousands of people will search the internet today to find a way to get rid of UTI naturally.

Unfortunately, many people will try to piece together a natural remedy and pray for a miracle. But before you try to invent your own home remedy, try these simple tips to cure your urinary tract infection.

How to Cure Urinary Tract Infections

Urinary tract infections are typically caused by the E coli bacteria invading the urinary tract. Doctors typically prescribe expensive antibiotics that work only 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time the antibiotics will leave the sufferer more susceptible to another infection.

These tips work because they will boost your immunity, support ‘good’ bacteria in the urinary tract and help the body fend off the E coli bacteria. You should start your home treatment tonight.

1. Begin your UTI home treatment by drinking about 100 ounces of water throughout the day. Water is important to keep your bladder and urinary tract flushed.

2. Supplement at least 1000 mg of vitamin C daily. Vitamin C is an instant boost to the body’s immunity. The body’s immune system is responsible for destroying the bacteria that is causing the infection. You can also eat plenty of vegetables and fruits to get your daily amount of vitamin C. Fruits and vegetables will also provide the body with nutrients, other vitamins and minerals.

3. Zinc is also important to supplement because it will help the body absorb the vitamin C. Because vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, the vitamin will be flushed out of your body through the urine if it is not absorbed. Supplement 15-30 mg daily.

4. Creating a parsley tea is also a great way to find relief from the UTI pain and discomfort. Parsley provides the bladder with apiol which is a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic. All you need to do is boil some water and allow the herb to steep for 10 minutes. Drain and drink up.

5. Finally, you should also use a remedy that uses cranberries as its main ingredient. Cranberries have been shown to naturally decline the bacteria from the walls of the bladder and tract. You can find a simple, step by step remedy in this UTI Remedy Report.

Source by Joe Barton

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *