If you’re anything like anyone who’s ever not succeeded with a diet…I’m willing to bet BOREDOM was a big culprit. You see, it’s easy to get into a rut and start eating the same thing over and over… feel frustrated… and then give up. This is especially true with the Paleo Diet–easily the hottest d-i-e-t in the world right now–because it limits nearly all processed (and many restaurant foods).
Now, the reason I’m writing this email is because you can finally get all the amazing benefits of eating Paleo–including faster fat burning, glowing skin, unlimited energy, muscle tone, better mood and more–without EVER getting bored. How? I’m glad you asked! Check out this page: The PaleoHacks Paleo Cookbook <— CLICK HERE
Because it instantly helps you eliminate #1 block many people have to truly thriving on an all Paleo diet…On that page, you’ll see how there’s actually ENDLESS variety of rich, mouth-watering Paleo meals you can eat…But that’s ONLY true if you have the right recipes and food prep skills…which you’ll get inside this new cookbook. So check it out.
I’m good friends with the guys who run that Paleo community and helped put this book together–I assure you, they’re the real deal and this book truly delivers. In fact, let me share a delicious recipe we had recently and found in the book. Some could literally eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seriously. It’s that good. Here it is:
1 Tablespoon raw, certified organic, extra virgin coconut oil
2 Pounds ground beef (or other ground meat of choice)
1 Organic onion, chopped
2-3 cloves organic garlic
1 jar of organic Marinara sauce (or make it yourself)
Diced organic tomatoes
2.5 teaspoons organic cumin
2-3 teaspoons organic chili powder
1-2 teaspoons organic thyme leaves
2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
A couple of Serrano peppers (or jalapenos, or Anaheim peppers)
- Sauté onions & garlic until they are browned
- Add the meat, chili powder, thyme, and cumin
- Stir mixture in pan or pot
- Pour in marinara sauce, add tomatoes, peppers, and salt. Mix.
- Simmer for at least an hour
This chili is delicious – some tips:
- I like adding in more salt, I’ve found the saltier it is the better it tastes. But that’s just me.
- I like putting the Serrano peppers in a food processor to almost puree them, and then mix them in. Tastes amazing.
- We use Marinara sauce instead of salsa – we were experimenting one day and it was amazing. Haven’t gone back.
If you ever want to impress someone with your cooking – this is the recipe to use. Don’t like Chili? Or just want more ideas? I’ve got just the thing. Want 120+ mouth-watering Paleo recipes? Click here.