A hydrogen car kit is the method of choice for smart people who have taken it upon themselves to become informed about a technology that has enabled them to say ” no” to the oil companies and cartels relentless price increases using the oldest trick in the book – “supply and demand.”
Regular men and women, like you and me, are literally laughing because they have gotten the real story about a fuel source that has been available for decades. This powerful alternative to high gas prices has been kept out of the public eye so that big business could reap huge profits and exercise geo-political power at the expense of a misinformed public year after year.
The fact is that a hydrogen car kit will allow you to run you car, SUV, or truck on a combination of water and gasoline. Do you want to learn the secrets behind this amazing technology, or would you rather continue to believe that it’s impossible, and is just another scam designed to part you from your hard-earned money?
Let me make it clear what this article is about; we are referring to technology that has been around for about 80 years. Hydrogen gas, which is converted from water, when mixed with gasoline/diesel will create a energy source that is 3 times more potent than traditional fuel. Did you know that gasoline is only 20% efficient? The other 80% (of your dollars) is spent into the atmosphere as harmful emissions. Talking about waste!
Installing a hydrogen car kit will increase the burn rate of your fuel up to 50%. Some vehicle owners have reported improvement as high as 100%, with some tweaking of the system. What makes this fuel saving method so appealing is that it can be installed on any type of vehicle, and it doesn’t matter if the engine is gasoline or diesel. Take a look at the following information.
1. How Does This Hydrogen and Gasoline/Diesel Burning Process Work?
A small container of water in the engine area in a location that is safe. Then you have to fill the container with some baking soda, and direct into it a small amount of electricity that can be obtained from the car battery. Water molecules are split into hydrogen and oxygen and will give rise to what is known as Brown’s gas, HHO, hydroxy or hydrogen.
This HHO gas will then be injected into the intake manifold where it combines with the conventional gasoline. The fuel will burn more completely and effectively.
You do not need to make any correction in the computer system on your car and it works fine with the fuel injection system and the carburetor.
2. Buy A Hydrogen Car Kit Online
There are many reputable companies online where you can purchase the kit pre-assembled. In my opinion they are rather expensive, $400-$500 and up depending on the vehicle. It is much more cost effective to purchase the manual and assemble the kit yourself or let your mechanic do it.
3. DIY- Converting Your Vehicle Is Inexpensive and Easy!
You don’t need a lot of money, specialize parts or skills to install a hydrogen car kit. You can probably find some of the parts around your house and surely at the local hardware store. Some of the items you’ll need are baking soda, a sealed quart size jar, a length of vacuum hose, an automotive fuse and some electrical wire. There are excellent, easy to follow guides that can be downloaded off the Internet. Check out the link below You will not spend more than $200 – and that’s on the high end! If you can use a screwdriver and wrench you can handle the project.
Ponder what you just read for a moment, and ask yourself the following question. Do I want to continue to pay high gas prices, and follow the “herd,” when the solution that I need is “knocking at my door?” You will save thousands of dollars on just one vehicle. If you have two or more cars you’re into some serious money that can go back into your household bank account, and not the coffers of the oil companies and automobile industry.
Installing a hydrogen car kit is a no – brainer, and I did not get into the other benefits that will save you even more money for an investment of several hundreds of dollars and one afternoon. You really owe it to yourself to take a serious look at this system; it will revolutionize driving as you know it.
Source by Jay Land