Hey there! Can barbecue REALLY be good for you? YES, especially when you have the “secret weapon” I’m going
to share in this email..In fact, let me prove it by hooking you up with a delicious, amazingly healthy recipe from our friends over at Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook to make +tomorrow. Or any day the weather is nice 🙂
Chili-Garlic Chicken Skewers (Serves 2)
6 Wooden Skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
2 Chicken Breasts, diced
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Red Chilies, seeds removed & finely chopped
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
6 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F or preheat barbeque grill on high heat.
- To make sauce, combine the oil, chilies, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Thread diced chicken onto skewers and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Pour chili and garlic sauce over the chicken, coating well.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked. If cooking on a grill, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side.
There you go. Be sure to serve yourself first, there will be no leftovers 🙂
And if you’re looking for more recipes for snacks, salads, dips, and other delicious meals… then you’re in luck!
The Paleo cookbook is your solution.
With it, you get 125 delicious, mouthwatering recipes… our detailed, full-color bonus guides which help get you started as fast as possible…plus, proven tips to help you with other Paleo “issues” like how to eat Paleo (and enjoy yourself) at restaurants. CLICK HERE to get instant access to it now. <—Get The Paleo Cookbook
Just the many barbecue options you get from this recipe book alone will make this one of the best summers you’ve ever had. Enjoy the recipe!
P.S. I almost forgot… The Paleo Cookbook is completely risk-free. Get it today, try some recipes over the weekend, and if for whatever reason you are not satisfied – you can hit up their support for a full no-questions-asked refund — no hoops or hassles to jump through.