14th February is about to knock the door anytime soon. People who are in love or just admire any kind of love around are very excited and the reason is very obvious. Though every day is special when you’re with your beloved one but this is that one day when you can surprise them with a twist. This is called the spirit of life.
From vouching for the date again and again to re-listing the Valentines Day gifts or surprise plans, men, women, children and grandparents, all feel quite anticipated this lovely day of the year. It would be a little tough one to jot down the best gifts to present your loved ones because be it big or small, emotions are all that matters. This time with love is in the air, we would concentrate on how to make the day more memorable. Just remember that memories are everything that lasts with us till the end of time. So, let’s make it precious by decoding top ten secrets.
1. Don’t wait and ask: A busy schedule is all that we have, to make excuses but not this day. Eliminate the word busy from the course and make a way out. Plan a plain or exotic dinner with your partner and don’t forget to bring her or him, favorite drink or cuisine. For people who are more senior can be asked for a date day-out and take them to a relaxing spa center. Let them regain the pulp of freshness this day.
Even if you are short on your wallet, ask your dear for a long drive and listen to the loved music all along. That will set the magic all again.
2. Writing is always good: You don’t have to be a writer or philosopher to bring the soul on paper. Just jot it down like any other paperwork you do at your office, school, home or workplace. An iota of something from your heart can make a very precious and forever impression on others’ hearts. You do not have to choose your words wisely and let it flow as it is.
Though you have to make preparations for it! Take an organic or hand-made or leather notebook for this special notation. And prepare a draft first before writing heart on the new paper.
3. Capture the moment & tag it: Customisation always comes first when it is about Valentine’s Day gifts for her & him. But let’s plan it in some different way. Gift her or him a new phone with a customised designer mobile case or cover. It can be tailor made with the best-captured image of yours or something that make her or him happy. You can do this with cushions or T-shirts or can decorate the interior of her or his room with a string of your photos and memoirs.
4. Let’s fly together: How about a passport wallet?
Here comes the twist! Plan a surprise vacation with your beloved one and slip the tickets into this passport wallet with a tag asking, ‘can you take our love to another level?’
5. Plan something crazy: Some loves are silent and some have craziness in their love. And if you are one of them then this point is solely for you.
Five stars or luxury spa is not your thing; so, let’s try scuba diving in the Philippines, glass walking in Malaysia, staying in a natural tree house in India or meet with lions in the wild. You can plan some adventurous trip and can take her out there directly. Surprise your love!
6. A day for everyone you love: Of course, it is not just for couples but for everyone you love. Then, why not celebrate it together? Call your friends and special ones and celebrate it under one roof with your parents, siblings, and grandparents. Sometimes, this kind of hotch-potch seems peaceful to heart.
Source by Nahid Ahmad